Sunday, April 10, 2016

The peace of the light

Hello my friends. Today I want to share a simple and very difficult task. The Lord wishes that all people be saved. He
 tells us in Matthew 5 we must be as light upon a candle stick. To provide others around us a chance to see Yeshua's goodness. His love and yet his judgement. Through our own love toward our brethren we can lead them to the Lord.
On the flip side, if you are broken, lost, feeling a sense of worthlessness, anger, fear, uncertainty. There is a door that can opened unto you. But first you have to knock, seek, and without seeing, believe. As a child believes with sincere faith. This though simple requires the hardest reality. Our will must be handed to him. There unconditional love will be poured out into you. A profound moment when nothing in this decayinbg world matters. When our spirit unites with the Father.
Works that we do doesn't get it done, being born into a religious heritage doesn't matter, good deeds doesn't get it done. A void exists that Satan wishes you to believe his world can fulfil. It's in this world that we can lose ourselves, we can lose the truth and exchange it for a lie. What is that lie? That faith is foolishness, that Jesus is a joke, a myth. Do you feel that Christians are self righteous hypocripts? Speaking one thing but revealing the opposite in their actions?
What the word of Christ is saying is simple....Be not like unto them.. Your heavenly father knows what you have need of before you ask of him. But you have to ask.  Call out to him.. Speak to him. Pray to him in secret, and your father who sees and hears in secret will reward you openly. We are all set on the same path. Death is a certainty. When or how is beyond knowing. What can be certain is where we spend eternity. If you want life and peace beyond anything you've ever known. Or do you want to change lives forever, speak this simple prayer.. In secret...in your living room, in your bedroom, in the woods, or in your office. Wherever you are he hears you.

"Yaweh, Jesus, I need you, I am lost, without hope. I have no idea where or who you are, but I need you and desire your love. Come into my life, cast out my darkness and forgive me my sinful nature. Be my Savior now and forever. Show me where and how to live my life."

Now go into the world preaching and teaching the good news which is the Lord Jesus coming into the lives of sinners and the lost that they might be set free.

No comments:

Post a Comment